Brown Boots Trends A/W 2013


Brown is the color of falling leaves, earth, and of course autumn! We all know the autumn is here when brown booties such as the ones below are being showed off on fashionable shops! Brown is not a new trend, it is a timeless fashion that we wear every year, because we know that when we buy brown boots, we will have them in our closet for a very long time.

What I love most about these boots below is not the color in particular but the design and the super high heel which i find it very appealing and feminine. The front laces add glamour to this gorgeous boots and make them look casual and stylish at same time.

If you are wondering what kind of boots to buy for this season then you should definitely considering one of this pair below. I mean who wouldn’t love walking in a sexy pair of brown boots? I know I would, how about you?

I can’t figure out the designer of these boots unfortunately but I am sure if searching hard enough they can be reachable! Enjoy and wear brown for this autumn/winter 2013!