Zig Zag Prints High Heels


New designs and fashion trends are always on the run, that sometimes it is hard for you to get the latest trend as earlier as possible. Sometimes designers may launch a new collection that it might take 2-3 months for it to become popular and everyone to wear it but you know what I hate most? well, looking at people dressing with same style!
I think once the fashion trends blossoms everyone is ready for it and soon enough you see people wearing the same color, the same design in the street that it just not funny!

But that’s why I am always on the search of the newest trends because I want to know -and wear the latest trends first, before anyone else (well, at least before it gets so popular that it starts getting ugly).

For this season Autumn 2013, there is a fashion trend ready to blossom- which I thought to share with you all so you get to wear it first; and that is the zig zag printed high heel! The black and white zig zag printed tops have already gotten popular, these kind of color combination with zig zag prints is something unique and stylish.

I love everything about it and and I hope you do too!